Welcome to the Rawhide Ranch... Old West Atmosphere, Hoosier Hospitality
A taste of the Old West right here in Nashville, Indiana.
An Indiana dude ranch vacation and Indiana horseback riding vacation that you will never forget.
Imagine, a two-story guest ranch vacation building with a horse stable on the bottom and beautifully furnished rooms with private baths, great gathering rooms with massive fireplaces, on the top. Sitting upon a hill overlooking the barn is the Ranch House which is our nightly vacation home. The Indiana service is as warm and inviting as the handmade quilts on the Amish-crafted hickory beds. This will be an Indiana guest ranch vacation, Indiana horseback riding vacation or Indiana weekend getaway that you will always remember.
Rawhide Ranch is ideal for a guest ranch vacation, Indiana horseback riding vacation, family reunion, group meeting, wedding reception, birthday party, corporate planning retreat, horse show, trail ride, or a relaxing Indiana weekend getaway to a simpler time.
Rawhide Ranch at a glance:
- Open year-round
- One night stays allowed
- All Lodging is nonsmoking
- Air conditioned and heated
- Linens and towels are provided
- No TV or telephones in lodging.
- Wireless Internet at the ranch office.
- Telephone on property but for emergency only
- In range of most major cell phone carriers
- Check in 3 pm, check out 11 am
- No pets allowed
- Absolutely no dogs ($100 fine) and removal from property
- Reservations mandatory to horseback ride the day you check in.
- Public trail riding daily
Enjoy our web site and reserve your Indiana guest ranch and Indiana horseback riding vacation today!